Walrond Tax Resolutions, PLLC

Amended Tax Returns

If you have already filed your tax return, the only way to make changes to the return is to file an amended tax return. If there are any problems with your filing, the IRS will send you a notice. We can review your documents, then discuss with you whether or not it’s necessary to file an amended return.


We can make the process run as smoothly as possible and prepare all the necessary filings for you. All you have to do is take the first step: call JLD Tax Resolution Group.